Please note: some garments may vary depending on fabric and style. on occasion there are items that run smaller or bigger than others will indicate in the product discerption.
- Shauna T. the owner models all clothing on our social sites and website. She wears 3X 22-24 her height is 5'5. Her body measurements-Waist: 55 in. Bust: 52 in Hips: 64 in.
- The sizing chart below is for dresses ,jumpsuits, bottoms, tops, and sets.
- The sizing charts below is for t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies
- Shauna wears a 3x in our unisex t-shirts, hoodies, and sweatshirts
Important please readOur t-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies are unisex. Meaning men and women can wear our shirts run slightly big. We recommend if you would like a tighter fit to order a size down.
How to measure
If possible, have a friend or family measure you.
- Be sure the measuring tape is straight, but not tight. You should be able to insert one finger between the tape measure and your body to ensure the tape is not too tight.
Bust: With relaxed down at your sides, measure around the fullest part of the bust under your arms
Waist: The natural crease of your waist. measure around the natural waistline
Hips: Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started.